Parties for ALL ages - Bridal shower, Birthday, Church or Business group function, or Bachelorette party
Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate a special occasion such as a bridal shower, birthday, church group function, or bachelorette party? A Gracie Lynn Studio party is your answer! It's easy to host your own Sew/Craft/Paint party. Reading through our step-by-step directions and let us know your theme or project selection & that is all the training you'll need to lead your guests through the party process. Add food and drinks, and your friends will be sure to have a memorable time!
If you need inspiration to get started, call for party themes that work nicely with our different project designs. Make sure you take lots of pictures of the fun so you can come back and share with us.
PARTY PLANNING SCHEDULE
Use our handy party planning checklist to help make sure that your party runs smoothly so you can enjoy yourself as much as possible.
3-4 weeks before:
- Set a date for the party and send invitations. Ask for R.S.V.P.s so you know how many supplies you'll need to purchase.
- Choose the project that you and your guests will enjoy.
- Gracie Lynn Studio will supply all of your supplies based on the number of guests you have.
1 week before:
- Plan your menu. Keep it simple by including make-ahead dishes if possible, and make large batches of drinks or serve bottles of wine for beverages.
- Order any themed decorations you want such as plates, napkins, tablecloths, and banners.
- Come up with a music playlist, coordinating the music with the theme of the party if possible. Make sure you play it at a level that doesn't hinder conversation once the festivities get rolling.
2-3 days before:
- Create a detailed shopping list for food and drinks.
The day before:
- Shop for food and beverages. Don't forget the ice!
- Buy flowers to help decorate.
- Do as much prep cooking as possible if necessary.